Bapak, Kaulah Segalanya, Penyelamat Hidupku

In memoriam Bapak Kosim Adiredja (Jum'at 7 Agustus 2017)

To dearest bapak, words can't describe how much I miss you, I really miss you, I want to hug and kiss you.. Bapak, please bless me, send your prayer for me here.. 

Bapak I want to say thankyou for everything that you gave for me, you safe my Life, you take care of me more than my biological parents, you always give your best, I remembered when you didn't have money to buy my book, and you said maafin bapak ya de, and also I remembered when we ate 1 pack noddle for both us, semangkok berdua sangat romantis.. 

You teach me how to be patient, you teach me about life, from you I understand what IKHLAS is..

You are the best father ever, you are my hero pak.. I know your efforts to made me happy, I want to say sorry for all mistakes pak.. 

Dear Allah, please take care of my Bapak, My Hero, My Everything 


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Cahaya baru

Pindahan Rumah Lagi (Sampai Kalimantan)